According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Organizer informs about the following regarding processing the data by the Administrator:
1. The Administrator of the data:
BIM Point sp. z. o. o. located in Cracow, address: ul. Lipowa 4D, 30-702 Kraków, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by „Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie”, 11th Department of the National Court Register No: 0000433889, stock capital 28 000 zł; NIP [Tax Identification Number]: PL 6793084910; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. The Administrator processes the gathered data in order to:
a) execute the made contract;
b) execute the necessary legal duties put on the Administrator;
c) for the purpose of direct marketing.
3. Legal basis for data processing:
a) Article 6(1) (b) of the GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary in order to take steps to conclude and perform the Contract;
b) Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary to satisfy the legal obligations of the Administrator;
c) Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR which allows the processing of personal data if it is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular handling, investigation and defense against any claims related to the Contract, as well as marketing, including direct marketing.
4. The Participants’ personal data may be disclosed by the Administrator to recipients offering services within the system Software as a Service or other cloud computing services; entities cooperating with the Administrator, on the basis of agreements concluded by the Administrator, in accordance with the applicable law. In particular, personal data may be disclosed to entities which provide the Administrator with accounting, legal, or insurance services, as well as entities participating in the conclusion of agreements and the provision of services to the Participants.
5. Referring to the services of the system Software as a Service it may lead to disclose the data to third countries. Above mentioned entities provide with an appropriate degree of data protection with an accordance to article 45 (3) GDPR.
6. The Participants’ personal data is processed for the necessary period to meet the aims listed in the second point of this paragraph.
7. The Participants have the right to request from the Administrator access to the data provided, the right to request its rectification, modification, or deletion, as well as the right to request the Administrator to process the personal data and to transfer it.
8. The Participants’ have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
9. The disclosure of the Participants’ personal data to the Administrator is
a necessary condition of performing the Contract with the Administrator. If for some reason the Participants do not provide such personal data, the Organizer will not be able to conclude a contract or take steps to perform the participation in the workshop.